Declined Olin MBA seat

Today I sent mail to Olin MBA admissions team informing them my decision not to attend Olin. And I must admit, its not a great feeling. Olin is a great school and the whole application process with Olin has been a hassle free experience. I really appreciate the simplicity of the Olin admission process.

Tepper admit weekend is happening on April 23rd 24th. I am not attending it as I am wrapping up things at work. I will be quitting in May second week. But am really sad that I can't attend Tepper admit weekend because even the CMU International Festival also happens around the same time. I have seen the videos of previous international festivals at CMU and it looked like loads of fun.

More updates to follow..

2 comments:

Skyline College said...

I am quite interesting in this topic hope you will elaborate more on it in future posts.
mba

Madhurya Prakash said...

@Skyline College, I really dint get the exact topic you are mentioning about. Please elaborate

Post a Comment