The first taste of Success - Tepper says welcome :)



My 1st moment of  success in my MBA journey is here :) Without any further ado, I am admitted to Tepper class of 2012 and have been selected as a "Forte Fellow".

Now for the full story -

I am a round 1 applicant to Tepper CMU and was interviewed in November. Today morning when I opened my inbox, there was a mail from Laurie Stewart, Executive Director at Tepper school of Business waiting for me and the subject line said  Exciting news from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon. This gave me the initial good feeling about the results. The mail read




 
Dear M,

Hello from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon! I am writing with exciting news. To learn more, select the link below (or paste the link into your browser). The link will open a brief flash application. Once the application has ended, please click on the buttons for additional information.

http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/bschoolnews2010

Sincerely,
Laurie Stewart
Executive Director - Masters Admissions
Class of 1987
Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon

I followed the link and there it was - I have been admitted to Tepper class of 2012 and have been selected as Forte Fellow. This is really a honor to me to be selected as Forte Fellow and my admission letter said the reason for this selection and I am delighted to hear that :)

We have chosen you as a Forté Fellow because of the high regard we have for your credentials and our view of the positive impact you will have on our entering class.

So that's about my 1st moment of success :)

7 comments:

Psychology in Action said...

Congratulations!! That's fantastic. Let us know if you'd like to be a part of our "Current MBAs" panel once you land on campus (wherever you go).
-Leila from MBA Podcaster

Madhurya Prakash said...

Thanks MBA Podcaster. I would love to be a part of your panel and contribute in any way possible. I have gained a lot of perspective from MBA Podcaster so I would love to give back to the community

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, M! You should continue to hear good news!

Sarah from www.accepted.com

Dorothy said...

Congrats! Quite an accomplishment!

H A R I said...

Thats probably THE best acceptance mail idea ever! I'm sure you must have been dancing while seeing the flash movie. Hearty Congratulations.

Linda Abraham said...

Great News! Congratulations!

Madhurya Prakash said...

Thanks all for your wishes !

Post a Comment