Am the 1st Global Blogger of "MBA in the USA"



As I mentioned in the previous post, there are some exciting new developments happening in my life as a blogger. Here comes one update.


MBA in the USA is a consulting service dedicated to international students coming to the US to study.Started by Kenan-Flager Alumni Grayson Leverenz, the site gives cultural insights about US to the international students. Now they are starting a global blog which will feature blogs by international MBA students  or applicants about their experiences. 


I have been selected as their 1st global blogger and am excited about this opportunity. I will be writing one blog post each month and I hope to use this opportunity to share my mba experiences and perspectives with a wider international audience. 


Confirmed about this after having a conversation with Grayson yesterday and we are starting the global blog series from October. 


If any of my readers reading this post are interested in becoming the global blogger, please visit this link. 


Update : Check out my 1st post as global blogger on MBAinTheUSA here



--



0 comments:

Post a Comment