Why I want to come back to India post MBA ?

As I am mentioned in my previous post,  I am a big time patriot !! I just love my country. But that is not the only reason why am planning to come back to India. It seems like a right decision to me for some more reasons. Here are those.

  • India - the new super power of Asia

    India is heading the new wave of global competitors originating in developing economies that are quickly becoming dominant in a variety of industries. No I don't mean only the IT sector where India leads but it also includes companies in steel, brewing, IT, aerospace, and other areas that are very quickly rising to a position of leadership globally.

    In this post, "Learn from the World-Beating Strategies of Emerging Market Competitors, says LBS' Sull", Don Sull talks about the emerging markets in Asia.

    So its safe to assume that there will be a lot of opportunities and some significant business challenges which gives me a great time to start my post MBA career.

  • Home is where the heart is

    I am very much attached to my home, my parents and my friends. So its a welcome move for me to comeback home after 2 years at US of A.

  • US Job Markets

    Though things are improving, it stills feels like it might be difficult to secure a good job in US of A being an international students. But this may not be true by the time I finish my MBA (2012) but nevertheless a thing to be aware of. 
This is what is my current thought process. I am flexible about my career path and doesn't strictly rule out any possible alternatives. It will be interesting to see what is in store for me 

--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understudies should revolve around their voice when they give a presentation. They try this should have control over their voice. It should nor be too low that the social event of individuals can't fathom them nor too high they can't oversee it.

Post a Comment