Being Yourself - My 2 cents





"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else"
this is the quote I love and I have followed this all my life. MBA application journey was no exception. Right from school selection to essay responses I have been the true myself. I wrote a post on MBA in The USA regarding the importance of being yourself and its correspondence to various stages of MBA apping process. You can read the article here.
http://www.mbaintheusa.com/2010/01/08/the-importance-of-being-yourself-in-the-mba-application-process/


Note : I am global blogger for the site MBA in The USA and I write a blog post each month about various aspects of MBA and application process. You can read my other articles on MBA in The USA site here : http://www.mbaintheusa.com/category/global-bloggers/

2 comments:

H A R I said...

Can't agree more on this. Its a shame that people buy candies based on their personal taste and not based on any "World's Best Candy Ranking" but when it comes to doing their MBA, unfortunately many get influenced by rankings. Hope your post reaches them.
Keep up the good work.

Madhurya Prakash said...

Thanks Hari. I can clearly see how much even you follow this principle of being yourself. Its specially evident from your school selection posts.

Post a Comment